Daily life routines have been completely overturned when asked what they miss the most in this pandemic.
- Women are found to miss shopping in brick-and-mortar stores more than men.
- Men, on the other hand, tend to miss entertainment activities like watching live sports and going to the movies.
- Women miss having a set routine in their lives and being able to go out to visit friends and relatives.
How The Lockdown Is Being Enjoyed
Resiliency is a trait of the human population, and being in lockdown has not prevented Americans from having fun. Men and women are found to also have significant differences in their quarantine things-to-to.
- Women are more likely to enjoy catching up on chores and other responsibilities than men.
- They also spend their time developing hobbies like reading.
- Men on the other hand value activities that require intimacy and close physical contact among the family members.
- They also report enjoying telecommuting more than women.
Concerns That Arose
Everyone has been shaken up, in one way or another, by this pandemic, especially since it has stretched for months. Until now, scientists and front liners do not quite have a solution that will end the crisis once and for all. Men and women alike have their concerns, and there are also significant differences in this aspect.
- Women are more concerned over getting essential and food supplies and risking contracting the disease when going out than men.
- They are also observed to worry more about the facilities in local hospitals and over financial status during the pandemic.
- Women are more likely to say they are lonely and are reported to have more anxiety than men.
- Men on the other hand report more positive views on relationships stating that these have improved since lockdown began.
The COVID-19 pandemic has shown that life is truly unpredictable, and both men and women have experienced difficulties. What should be clear is that everyone needs an assured future, and getting life insurance is one step towards that.
At Roper Insurance Services, we do our best in making sure that our clients are well-protected with affordable and comprehensive policies. We make sure to go the extra mile to help you with your needs. To learn more about how we can help you, please contact our agency at (828) 697-6709 or Click Here to request a free quote.